Once the emotion has faded and the good news has been announced, you find yourself full of doubts and worries.
- How do I choose the venue? What if the weather’s bad?
- What time do I need to arrive at the town hall?
- Where can I find accommodation for my guests?
- Which is the best season to get married?
- How many guests should I invite? Where can I find original invitations?
- Who can I get to decorate the church?
- What is the appropriate location for the head table?
Marry Me in Spain helps you:
- We discuss your guests’ requirements with you, your requirements, your vision of the perfect wedding, your favourite colours…
- We rigorously select the suppliers according to the kind of wedding you wish to have.
- Every step of the way is planned and we intervene as is necessary, ensuring that every detail is taken care of.
- We act as a central point of contact for all of the services that we propose.
- We represent you (at your request, especially if you do not live in Spain) during the planning phase with suppliers.
- We manage the timing of everything and keep you informed of suppliers’ deadlines.
You save time, gain serenity and get the guarantee of a perfect day!